Everyone talks about climate change and has an opinion, but what do we do ourselves to reduce co2 emissions in our household without giving in on quality of life
Some tips to reduce co2 in and around the house
- Eat less meat per week, consider to go vegan is healthier (4%)
- Buy regional and seasonal products (2%)
- No tumble dryer, let the clothes dry in the fresh air (3%)
- Get groceries with your own shopping bag, instead of taking a plastic bag at the supermarket.
- Roof isolation (8%)
- Install solar panels (1.5%)
- Increase energy efficiency (4%)
- A car with an emission of less than 105 grams or CO2 per km (8%)
- Use (electric) bicycle and public transport (8%)
- Instead of a flying holiday, take the car, consume less than an airplane (the largest polluters)
- Grow your own vegetables
You can do this yourself, taking into account an average emission per family of 22 tonnes of CO2 equivalents. A reduction of 1 percent corresponds to a reduction of your emissions with 220 kilos of CO2 equivalents.
So simple it is to reduce CO2
© All Rights Reserved